Friday, September 11, 2009

Skinny Me??

How is it possible to lose weight while pregnant? I've been feeding into all of my cravings, including ice cream in all forms, cheesburgers, and steaks, but I'm not only not gaining. I lost 2 pounds from my weigh in last week. The baby is in great shape - hearbeat strong, measuring large for the week that I'm in - so my OB says there's nothing to worry about. As the baby (and my boobs) increase in size and I decrease in my neck, legs, arms, I'm starting to love my prego profile.

Add this to the fact that my massage therapist seems to have found the key to keeping my back pain-free and I'm enjoying this pregnancy immensely now. Starting to get sad that I only have 6 more weeks.
Of course, I'm going to be totally screwed after the baby comes when I can't give up the cheeseburgers and ice cream, so I'm just going to have to enjoy it to the fullest right now :-)

1 comment:

October said...

Looking good hot mommie!!